Dear Colleagues,

We are expecting BL On Demand monthly invoices and statements to be issued today. They will show as originating from the BL email address of [log in to unmask] and I would like to reassure, in light of the recent cyber attack, that these are genuine and, as generated by an external email provider, pose no potential threat to your systems.

Kind regards

Sue

Sue Allison
British Library
Customer Services Manager

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk<http://www.bl.uk/>
The British Library's latest Annual Report and Accounts : www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html<http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html>
Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. www.bl.uk/adoptabook<http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook>
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.