Thank you and well received
Banteamlak Gelaw (BSc, MPH)
Head of Health & Social Affairs Department
EOTC-DICAC
Email:
banteamlaktadesse@gmail.com
Tel: Mobile: 0911486289
        Office: 011156 2350

On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 at 14:42, SOAS FLF <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear colleagues and friends,

We trust that our email finds you well.

We are pleased to announce that the film premiere for our docudrama 'Tidar' ('Marriage') will take place on 4 December 2023 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Please find the invitation in English and Amharic attached.

The event venue is limited to 100 people, and to ensure that we do not exceed this, the event is invitation only​​. If you have not received an invitation yet and you plan to be in Ethiopia at the time and would like to join us, please email us by responding to this email and we will do our best to save you a seat.

For our colleagues who are based in the UK, please note that we will aim to organise a film screening also in London in the new year. If this plan materialises as anticipated, we will announce this here.

Thank you all for making a note of this and we hope to see many of you in Addis Ababa soon!

Kind regards,
Project dldl/ድልድል team

--

Read more on the official website of project dldl/ድልድል.
Follow project dldl/ድልድል on Vimeo and LinkedIn.