This will be a lunch time seminar with Q&A and is free to attend.

Date: 26th October 2023

Time:13:00-14:00

Location: Online

Sign-up: Could a Universal Basic Income support the transition to a sustainable food system? - Action Network

Kindest Regards

Dave

Please click here to [log in to unmask]">book a meeting with me

University of Salford

Dr Dave Beck Fellow HEA
Lecturer of Social Policy/School of Health and Society
C505 Allerton Building, Frederick Rd, University of Salford, Manchester M6 6PU
T: +44(0) 0161 295 2310

[log in to unmask] / Staff Dave Beck

School of Health and Society

New Articles:

Beck, D.J., & Gwilym, H. (2022). The food bank : a safety-net in place of welfare security in times of austerity and the Covid-19 crisis Social Policy and Society.

Beck, D.J, (2021) ‘Tackling Poverty and Inequality’ in Gwilym and Williams ‘Social Policy for Welfare Practice in Wales’

Beck, D.J, & Gwilym, H., (2020). The Moral Maze of Food Bank Use Journal of Poverty and Social Justice28(3), 383-399.

Beck D.J, (2020) Poverty Premiums: Cost of Being Poor in No poverty: Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.

Beck, D.J,  (2019), Neoliberal Welfare Reforms and Emergency Food Aid in the UK in Zero Hunger: Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.

Short Articles: The Conversation

UBI Lab Manchester work: Meet the team — UBI Lab Manchester

Personal Website and consultation work: The Poverty Research Network

YouTube Channel: That Sociologist

To unsubscribe from the SOCIAL-POLICY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=SOCIAL-POLICY&A=1