Hi,

Have to say I was the same. I’m raising this with our Team Lead but would be interested in hearing what approach others take.

William

William Henderson

Lead Officer - Local History and Archives

West Dunbartonshire Council

Work Pattern: Mon-Fri 9am-4.30pm

Tel: 01389 608965

Mobile: 07920782353

Council logo and brand | West Dunbartonshire Council

https://www.west-dunbarton.gov.uk/leisure-parks-events/museums-and-galleries/