Dear all,

please see below information on funding available this year from the Royal Geographical Society.

Best,

Kate

Dr Kate Maclean

Associate Professor

The Bartlett, Institute for Global Prosperity

University College London

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/bartlett/igp/dr-kate-maclean

​***New book​​***

Cash, Clothes, and Construction: Rethinking Value in Bolivia’s Pluri-economy

Out 28th November 2023 with University of Minnesota Press

Editor, Gender, Place and Culture: A journal of feminist geography

Chair, Gender and Feminist Geographies Research Group