Hi Paul

The email also says that the code is live for 10 minutes.  It’s an extremely quick 10 minutes.

Kind regards

Ros

Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2023 3:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Enhanced Systems Security

Hi Jane,

During low traffic times I can log straight into EOL, but when it’s busy it takes a few goes before I can log in as their code arrives too late before the EOL log-in screen times out…

Another layer of authentication will delay this even further!

Paul King & Fateha Begum

Exams Officers

Leyton Sixth Form College

020 8928 9135/ 9055

Think climate crisis: Do I really need to print this email?