The CVMFS Stratum-1 service at RAL is experiencing problems since the 29th of September. Since then, the repositories are not being updated and, therefore, the service is distributing out of date content.
This is causing a lot of failures on running jobs, as the CVMFS client is not aware of that.

We are currently investigating the root cause of the problem. Meanwhile, we have set the service offline. The hope is that, when the clients are unable to contact it, they will try with another Stratum-1 with up-to-date content.

As our Frontier-Squid most probably also has out of date content, we have disabled it as well.

As soon as the problem gets fixed, we will re-enable the services and communicate it accordingly.