Hello again,

Here is the cover.

Best regards,
Nasia

From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Vesna Dimitrijevic <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 21 September 2023 6:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] atlas of comparative anatomy "versus"

....and here is the attachment I promised...

чет, 21. сеп 2023. у 17:21 Vesna Dimitrijevic <[log in to unmask]> је написао/ла:

Dear Zooarchers,

does anyone of you know about an atlas of comparative anatomy of the most common archaeological animals: horse, cow, red deer, sheep, roe deer, pig and dog? It is given in Plates with drawings and explanations of morphological differences that are very helpful for the identification of said animals' bones.
I have photocopies of 34 such plates, attached is one of them as an example. Each plate is devoted to a comparison of the same element in two or more animal species, and titled
with the usage of the abbreviation "vs" for the Latin versus (for example Scapula, cow vs red deer).
I am interested in whether someone would know the author of these Plates, and whether they were ever published.

Best wishes,
Vesna

--
prof.dr Vesna Dimitrijević
Laboratorija za bioarheologiju, Odeljenje za arheologiju

--
prof.dr Vesna Dimitrijević
Laboratorija za bioarheologiju, Odeljenje za arheologiju
Filozofski fakultet, Univerzitet u Beogradu
Čika Ljubina 18-20
11000 Beograd
Srbija

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1