Good Afternoon All,

Tessa Bell at The University of Edinburgh has asked that the below email be shared with the wider SUIG group. Please feel free to contact Tessa, Sean or Charlotte (cc’d) if you have any questions. Many thanks.

Best wishes

Dawn

LOGO

Dawn Gray

PA to Director of Admissions

Admissions

University of St Andrews

St Katharine’s West, 16 The Scores

St Andrews, Fife, Scotland, KY16 9AX

MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "intheloop.newsweaver.com" claiming to be www.st-andrews.ac.uk

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: No SC013532