Dear all

I am delighted to announce that the University of Stirling is now recruiting the following new posts:

  • Head of International Student Recruitment

  • Head of Admissions and Access

Both roles are permanent and at Grade 9 (
£56,021-£64,914).

Full details can be found at the link below and the closing date for receipt of applications for both posts is Thursday 7th September.

If you would like to discuss either role informally, please do not hesitate to contact me on the email or mobile number below.

Please pass this on to anyone you think may be interested.

Many thanks

Neil

Director of Student Recruitment & Admissions

Communications, Marketing & Recruitment

University of Stirling

Stirling
FK9 4LA

Mobile/WhatsApp: +44 7877 546 688
Email:
Website: www.stir.ac.uk

Scotland’s University for Sporting Excellence
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159

To unsubscribe from the SUIOG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=SUIOG&A=1