Dear Jiaqi,

I am not sure if this will fit into what you have in mind, but I'm realizing a series of entry-level videos on ABM (currently I have published 10 of them). It is not an academic course, since there is no overall structure and the videos are rather short. Indeed, it is more a series of videos covering different aspects of ABM as I stumble upon interesting ideas that can be explained to non-experts; almost a sort of "ABM pills."

Here's the playlist if you are interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo-BIKAu8Bc&list=PLsv8cj_Tu8Ks_JKH9ZshfA6C6DO3MAG_q&ab_channel=SocialComplexity%2FComputationalSocialScience

Bests

Dino