Hello,

We are seeking two Information Rights Officers to join our Information Governance team at Citizens Advice. IROs play a crucial role in administering and processing information rights requests received by the national organisation and liaise with a range of teams across the organisation and the network.

Responsibilities will include; administering and processing information requests and third-party data requests in accordance with UK data protection law and Freedom of Information law; contributing to the maintenance of policies and processes; acting as a key contact point for queries, coordinating responses; maintaining records in line with policy and procedure; actively participating in meetings, and supporting equity and diversity initiatives.
Both roles are flexible on location and can either be based in one of our national offices (London, Cardiff, Leeds and Birmingham) or as a home worker.

The closing date for applications is 20 August. If you want to discuss this post, please get in touch at [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Callum

Callum Morrison  he/him
Information Governance Lead & DPO
Citizens Advice

Mobile: 07866369294

We give people the knowledge and confidence they need to find their way forward - whoever they are, and whatever their problem. For everyone, for over 80 years.

This communication may contain information which is confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by e-mail to the sender or by telephone and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.

This email originates from Citizens Advice, an operating name of The National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux (Charity Registration Number 279057, VAT number 726 0202 76, Company limited by guarantee, Registered Number 1436945 England, Registered office 3rd Floor North, 200 Aldersgate, London EC1A 4HD).

Citizens Advice takes its use of personal data very seriously - for more information see our privacy policy
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]