Hi everyone

Last chance to register for our upcoming seminars on Single-Case
Experimental Design and Analysis
<https://instats.org/seminar/design-and-analysis-of-single-case-exper1147>
(29 Aug - 1 Sept) with Dr. Mariola Moeyaert, Harnessing NVivo for
Qualitative and Mixed-Methods Research
<https://instats.org/seminar/harnessing-nvivo-for-qualitative-and-mix1128>
(5 Sept - 7 Sept) with Dr. Christina Silver, and Necessary Condition
Analysis (NCA): Foundations and Applications
<https://instats.org/seminar/necessary-condition-analysis-nca9784> (6 Sept
- 8 Sept) with Dr. Jan Dul.

These are just some of the upcoming livestreaming seminars that Instats is
offering. We have a huge number of upcoming workshops across a variety of
fields, including a library of on-demand content that you can access
anytime! Just head to instats.org and click TRAINING at the top to browse
our upcoming live and on-demand content.

If you'd like to become an Instats partner to offer your content on the
platform, you can also click JOBS and get in touch through our free JOBS
portal.

Best wishes from everyone at Instats

Michael Zyphur
Director
Institute for Statistical and Data Science
<http://goog_711907693>*instats.org* <http://instats.org>