Dear colleagues,

I am writing to ask you to help me share the attached advertisement for a tenure-track position in Mediterranean Archaeology at the University of Missouri (with emphasis on evolution of landscapes and/or human environment interaction). The call is also available at this link.

The Department of Classics, Archaeology, and Religion (https://car.missouri.edu/) was established in 2021 through the merger of the Departments of Ancient Mediterranean Studies and Religious Studies.
We are dedicated to teaching and research on classical cultures and a global span of religions, and foster close collaboration with allied faculty in Anthropology, the Archaeometry Laboratory at the University of Missouri Research Reactor (MURR), and the Museum of Art and Archaeology.

Located in Columbia, Missouri, a vibrant college town, two hours away from St Louis and Kansas City, the University of Missouri is investing in a number of programs to grow and sustains faculty of all identities (https://provost.missouri.edu/development/).

I am chairing the search committee and would be happy to answer questions about the position, the campus, or the department. Thank you for helping us publicize this opportunity with qualified candidates in your networks.

Best regards,
Marcello Mogetta

---
Dr. Marcello Mogetta (he/him)
Associate Professor
Roman Art and Archaeology
Department of Classics, Archaeology, and Religion
University of Missouri
207 Swallow Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
Ph. (573) 882-0679

Managing Director, The Gabii Project

Author of The Origins of Concrete Construction in Roman Architecture

To unsubscribe from the PALASS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=PALASS&A=1