**with apologies for cross-posting**

UKSG are pleased to announce that our November Conference is open for bookings – ‘Enriching Scholarship: how libraries and publishers educate, enhance and inform scholarly works’, details can be found online – https://bit.ly/3PiC8rB

Date: Wednesday 15th & Thursday 16th November 2023 (two half day sessions online)

Event Summary

The theme of this year's conference is: ‘Enriching Scholarship: how libraries and publishers educate, enhance and inform scholarly works’

This year’s Conference will take place online over two consecutive half days bringing together voices from our sector through a programme of presentations, Q&A and facilitated panel sessions.   Wednesday 15th November will place over a morning, while Thursday 16th November will be over an afternoon.  All delegates will have access to the recordings after the event.

More Information and how to book.

For more information, including our list of confirmed speakers so far or to reserve your place please visit - https://bit.ly/3PiC8rB

Follow us on Twitter for the latest conference news - https://twitter.com/UKSG

Other Events/activities

Click here for a list of our other upcoming events.

Click here for more information on our 2023 Innovation awards.

Click here to listen our new podcast series.

Vicky Drew

Events Executive

UKSG

To subscribe or unsubscribe from the list: Go to the group homepage at www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lis-profession and choose the 'Subscribe or Unsubscribe' link from that page. You will receive a confirmation email which you will need to respond to. Leave the group via the same link. Alternatively, send the following command to [log in to unmask] : subscribe/unsubscribe LIS-PROFESSION