Dear colleagues,

The Scottish Parliament is looking for help identifying academic expertise in the following areas:

Firstly, we would like to identify an academic to speak with to discuss the role of agriculture in climate change. In particular, we are looking to speak to someone with technical expertise on the role of methane and different approaches to Greenhouse Gas (GHG) accounting in the farming sector, including the GWP100 and GWP* measures. We are seeking someone who would be willing to have a virtual call with a researcher, lasting ~30 minutes.

Deadline for expressing interest by 25 August; would need to have availability for call to take place w/c 28 August.  Please contact [log in to unmask] for more information.

Secondly, our Sustainable Development team is looking to connect with someone who has some expert understanding of the social and ecological impacts of mineral and metal extraction, processing, use, and disposal in relation to information and communication technology, and other electronic applications, such as robots, drones, etc.

Deadline for expressing interest by 25 August. Please contact [log in to unmask] for further information.

Many thanks,

Emma

Emma Robinson | Head of Enquiries and Collections
Scottish Parliament Information Centre (SPICe)

My email: [log in to unmask]

SPICe email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/Placeholders/logo.gif

The Scottish Parliament: Making a positive difference to the lives of the people of Scotland
Pàrlamaid na h-Alba: A’ toirt deagh bhuaidh air beatha sluagh na h-Alba

www.parliament.scot : facebook.com/scottishparliament : twitter.com/scotparl

The information in this email may be confidential. If you think you have received this email in error please delete it and do not share its contents.