Hi Louise,

Great to hear that ESRC are taking an inclusive approach! After further discussion in our team someone pointed out that in Annexe 1, point 9 in the UKRI OA policy includes code in their definition of data, even though it isn't explicitly mentioned in the concordat: https://www.ukri.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/UKRI-280223-OpenAccessPolicy-V1.5.1-January2023.pdf

Best wishes,

Rosie

Rosie Higman
Head of Research Data Management
The University Library
The University of Sheffield

Int: 25097
External: +44114 222 5097
Twitter: @RosieHLib  / ORCiD: 0000-0001-5329-7168
Working Hours: alternating Tuesday-Friday and Tues, Weds, Fri
Pronouns: She/Her

I am currently splitting my working hours between on campus work and remote working.

My preferred method of contact is [log in to unmask] or Google Meet.

I don't expect you to respond to my email outside your working hours.

At the University of Sheffield we value and encourage flexibility over when, where and how we work. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.

Follow the University Library on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook