Yes I think Eastern philosophies do a better job at wisdom by deintellectializing it. But both traditions have an important place in notions of widdom. Currently supervising a student of Daoism and wuwei in the context of flourishing and counselling approaches. Very interesting work.

Warm regards,

Eri