From: "Ian Campbell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 28 Jul, 23 At 08:06
Subject: Re: Aim for Friends of Wisdom Group - 41 predictions

Thank you Roger,

So are you saying that we should conclude the following?

(1) All the people involved in your list of "41 failed doomsday,
eco-pocalyptic predictions" were lying.
(2) The scientists in the IPCC involved in the latest reports and
predictions of severe consequences are also all crying wolf i.e.
lying.
(3) The stated need to cut fossil fuel use radically (of the       order
of 20% per year) should be ignored.

Best wishes,

Ian

Campbell     0151 625 1449https://www.carbonindependent.org