https://doi.org/10.1332/251510823X16783539965894
Author: Minna Zechner

Contested social care - is there a ‘right’ way? How public investments diminish attitudinal differences towards social care in 34 European countries
https://doi.org/10.1332/251510821X16794159362336
Authors: Verena Benoit and Eva-Maria Euchner

Contested care: gendered renegotiations of care needs for the frail elderly population in Norway
https://doi.org/10.1332/251510821X16806176929352
Authors: Astrid O. Sundsbø, Anette Fagertun, and Oddvar Førland

Contestations in coping with elderly care: an intersectional analysis addressing family caregivers in Germany
https://doi.org/10.1332/251510821X16805286127766
Authors: Diana Auth, Simone Leiber, and Sigrid Leitner

Political parties, interest groups and the contestations of home care: the case of France
https://doi.org/10.1332/251510821X16814903284126
Author: Clémence Ledoux

‘Sorry, we’re closed’: a fuzzy-set ideal-type analysis of pandemic childcare-policy responses in 28 European countries
https://doi.org/10.1332/251510821X16812994360871
Authors: Ivana Dobrotić and Sonja Blum

Gender Updates
The 2022 Italian general election and the radical right’s success [Open Access]
https://doi.org/10.1332/251510823X16807093688629
Author: Alessia Donà

Brazil’s 2022 election: achievements and remaining challenges for race and gender representation
https://doi.org/10.1332/251510821X16806492336908
Authors: Bruna Cristina Jaquetto Pereira and Macarena Aguilar

MORE ABOUT THE EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF POLITICS AND GENDER

If you would like to receive regular information about the European Journal of Politics and Gender sign up for the newsletters at: https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/signup-bup-pp#journals