Dr. Rolf D. SCHLUNZE is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

You are interested in #management & #Geography?

Then you like to attend our ManGeo Research Meeting.

Yes, it is open to everybody who likes to join us!

Topic: ManGeo Research Group Meeting June 23

Time: Jun 23, 2023 04:00-06:00 PM Osaka

Join Zoom Meeting

https://ritsumei-ac-jp.zoom.us/j/94386251853?pwd=a3lkaEhsaDk1a1JjT253cGxGamxYZz09

Meeting ID: 943 8625 1853

Passcode: 733000

Univ.-Prof. Dr. Rolf D. Schlunze

Professor of Intercultural Management

ManGeo Research Laboratory, Ritsumeikan University OIC, College of Business Administration, 2-150 Iwakura-cho, Ibaraki, Osaka 567-8570 Japan

Tel. +81-72-665-2353, FAX. +81-72-665-2099

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Homepages:

Rolf Schlunze (researchgate.net)

RU-Profile https://research-db.ritsumei.ac.jp/rithp/k03/resid/S000397?lang=en

Research group Management Geography  www.mangeo.org

- Check out our NEW publication with Atsushi Taira on Management Geography: Asian Perspectives Focusing on Japan and Surrounding Regions. Springer Verlag!
Leader of the DJW Working Group Intercultural Management

Researcher at the Biochar Research Center  日本バイオ炭研究センター ランディングページ (ritsumei.ac.jp)

To unsubscribe from the ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHY&A=1