Dear Members,

Hope you're doing well.

The DSA Women and Development study group has a new convening team, and we're excited to meet you. Our study group meeting will take place virtually on the 28th of June between 1500-1600 as part of the DSA Annual Conference. Further details on the agenda and plans will follow.

For now, as we begin to develop our plans for the study group in the year ahead, we'd appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Please spare a few minutes to tell us more about your work, your own expectations, and advice for the study group. We plan to compile your responses and bring them up for discussion in our meeting. We would really appreciate your responses by the end of this week (Sunday, June 25).

Here’s the link to the form: https://forms.gle/ePnrjpMtZbCdoYZZ7

Looking forward to some exciting collaborations and exchanges in the coming year.

Warmly,

Mirna, Reetika, and Sharmila

DSA Women and Development study group conveners

To unsubscribe from the DSAWOMENANDDEVELOPMENT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=DSAWOMENANDDEVELOPMENT&A=1