Join a great team at King's Online at an exciting time as we seek to realise our strategic ambition of being a UK leader in online and blended education!

We are looking for a Build and Visual Design Manager to lead staff involved in the build process (content developers and visual designers).
Build and Visual Design Manager
Permanent, Full time
Flexible working arrangements
Salary: £49,737 – £58,421 per annum, including London Weighting Allowance
Closing date: 31 May 2023
Full vacancy details and application process
If you have any questions or would like an informal chat don't hesitate to get in touch.
Regards,
Athina

Athina Chatzigavriil, SFHEA I Head of Programme Development

King’s Online I King’s College London

Virginia Woolf Building (2nd floor) I 22 Kingsway I London WC2B 6LE

[log in to unmask] I +44(0)20 7848 1793 I https://www.kcl.ac.uk/online

Follow us: @KingsOPEE | @KingsOnline