Hi Everyone,

Yes, Virginia, there is a storage meeting. (Sorry, I forgot to actually put this post out last night).

I want, as discussed at Ops, to just check where we are with DPM transition again given that the WLCG in general has noticed it's not going as fast as they hoped. [The UK is actually ahead of the curve here though]. And we can talk about topics from CHEP.

as always, link is the same for meeting, password is the (old/current/short) Ops password backward

https://uofglasgow.zoom.us/j/94094366747

Meeting ID: 940 9436 6747

Minutes can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19fY42qcukuBNGx_Gpp0jL4WZ9KvWTO80?usp=sharing

To unsubscribe from the GRIDPP-STORAGE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=GRIDPP-STORAGE&A=1