Let me add, for those who didn't print it and pinned it on a wall of their living room as I did, this famous quote by Fredric Douglass:

"Those who profess to favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation, are people who want crops without ploughing the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning; they want the ocean without the roar of its many waters" .