Dear List Members

We are pleased to announce the publication of our podcast with Dr. Mara Ferreri, Assistant Professor and Senior Researcher in the Inhabiting Radical Housing ERC-founded project at Polytechnic of Turin, Core Team Member of the Beyond Inhabitation Lab and co-founder and editor of the Radical Housing Journal.

This podcast explores the precarity of housing in London by examining the concept and practice of property guardianship in the UK, which offers low-cost living solutions for those willing to secure and safeguard unoccupied buildings. Mara provides an in-depth account of this complex phenomenon and helps draw out potential learnings for the way forward for progressing planning in this context

Thank you Mara and our students Niti Mittal and Meg Hennessey for making this podcast possible.

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/progressingplanning/2023/03/30/progressing-planning-our-podcast-with-mara-ferreri/

Dr. Nancy Holman

Director of Planning Studies

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/progressingplanning/

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1