**sorry for cross-posting***

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased to announce the summer semester SPACETIME MATTERS online lecture series at the CRC 1265 Re-Figuration of spaces in cooperation with the CUD, Institut for Architecture (Technische Universität Berlin).

SPACETIME MATTERS aims at inviting international spatial scholars integrating temporalities into mapping methods to discuss their work. At the core of our reflections lurks the idea of spacetime as a means to empirically grasp the multiplicity of spaces existing simultaneously with different temporalities. Please find the program attached.

Don’t forget to register on the CRC-Website (here) in order to get the zoom-link.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes,
Jamie-Scott Baxter, Séverine Marguin & Vivien Sommer

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1