From: David Crouch <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 15 May 2023 10:28
Subject: Re: AI Open Letter - The Center for Artistic Inquiry and Reporting

Hi All,
of course it's daylight robbery (but don't these people  who claim not to exist prefer it in the dark).
They think it clever indeed to avoid decency.

As an exhibiting artist, as well as Geography and culture Emeritus Professor - what a great cast of those who have signed so far.
AI stinks wherever its murky head dares to surface.
kick it out!
all good wishes to all those singed in.
Best, David