Received, thanks a lot!

Van: Mattias Lucien DE BACKER
Verzonden: Monday, May 8, 2023 10:55:55 PM
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Onderwerp: Article search

Dear list members,

I can’t seem to access the paper “Social capital: the anatomy of a troubled concept” by Lisa Adkins (2005).

Would someone be able to find it and send it my way?

Much appreciated!

Best regards,

Dr. Mattias De Backer | Gastprofessor Urban Criminology Vrije Universiteit Brussel Editor-in-chief Criminological Encounters +32 485 940 885 | Publications Blog Twitter | ORCID | Mastodon

Recent publications | Refugee youth: migration, justice and urban space (2023, Bristol University Press) | Between place and territory: young people’s emotional geographies of security and insecurity in Brussels’ deprived areas (2022, Emotion, Space & Society) ‘Their lives are even more on hold now’: migrants’ experiences of waiting and immobility during the COVID-19 pandemic (2022, Social & Cultural GeographyThe politics of journal publishing (2022, Criminological Encounters| Co-constructing participatory ethics to address hierarchy and inequality: social work ethics in research practice (2022, Qualitative ResearchStrategies and tactics of visibility: the micro-politics of vulnerable migrant groups during the pandemic in Brussels (2022, book chapter)

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1