We have an exciting new upcoming opportunity for a postdoctoral-level computational chemist at the interface with polymeric materials to start as soon as possible, working between the Universities of Loughborough and Nottingham (based in Loughborough):

https://vacancies.lboro.ac.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID%3d504055R5ZF&WVID=5913100PrZ

or https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DAE583/ra-computational-methods-high-throughput-design-and-manufacture-3d-printing

We are seeking an experienced researcher with computational chemistry/machine-learning expertise to join our team and lead the design and development of computational methods for the rapid identification and assessment of materials suitable for 3D printing. This work will be part of the EPSRC funded Programme award “Dialling up performance for on demand manufacturing”. Our vision is to create a toolkit and workflow that speeds up and automates material selection and object design, such that 3D printing can be more readily adopted by industry. Our ambition is to realise highly functional, smart products with the potential to transform key UK industries - (bio)pharma, cell therapy/regenerative medicine and (bio)catalysis and beyond.

All informal enquiries can be directed to myself, Anna Croft at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

From 01/07:
Professor Anna K Croft (she/her)
Department of Chemical Engineering, School of AACME
Loughborough University, Loughborough,
Leics., LE11 3TU, UK
E: [log in to unmask]
OrcID: orcid.org/0000-0001-5330-150X

*My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule*