Apologies for cross posting

Two exciting job opportunities at the National Trust for Scotland!

Information Governance Manager - Grade 5 Upper - £43,911 - £48,620

Deputy Data Protection Officer – Grade 5 Lower - £37,253 - £41,043

We are seeking to recruit an Information Governance Manager and a Deputy DPO to join our data protection team in the Corporate & Commercial Services directorate of the Trust.

Be part of something special! The Trust is Scotland’s largest and leading conservation charity. We were founded in 1931 to look after many of Scotland’s most special places, important collections and compelling stories, so that they can be shared and experienced by generations to come. At the National Trust for Scotland, our teams are inspired by a common sense of purpose and see what they do as an extension of what matters to them. What unites everyone at the Trust is the belief that we all do what we do for the love of Scotland. If you are an information management or privacy professional and you want to be part of something special, please visit our website to find out more!

Being an employee of the National Trust for Scotland gives you the chance to work in some of Scotland’s most special places, and provides access to a wide range of benefits, including:

The closing date for both roles is Friday 28th April.

Please find further information, job descriptions and details of how to apply, on our website: www.nts.org.uk/volunteering-jobs

If anyone has any questions about either role, please contact me on the details below.

Thanks

Ava

Ava Wieclawska

Data Protection Officer

National Trust for Scotland

Tel:  0131 458 0499

Mobile: 07889116556

Email: [log in to unmask]

Disclaimer

The National Trust for Scotland is a charity registered in Scotland, Charity Number SC007410. Our registered address is Hermiston Quay, 5 Cultins Road, Edinburgh, EH11 4DF. The contents of this email and any attachments are intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email by mistake, please contact the sender. Do not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone else. This email does not form part of any contract unless specifically stated. Our email system is subject to monitoring and recording by us. This message has not been encrypted. It may therefore be liable to compromise. It is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses. To the extent permitted by law we do not accept any liability for any virus infection and/or external compromise of security in relation to transmission by email. We will never notify you of changes to our bank details by email. If you receive any communication indicating any change to our bank details, you should immediately call 0131 385 7490 to confirm authenticity before you send any funds to us.