Job Opportunity - IT Engagement, Relationship & Service Manager

We are looking for a self-motivated person with strong interpersonal skills, passionate about building effective relationships with colleagues across the organisation.  A confident communicator with good written and verbal communication skills, who is comfortable with speaking to stakeholders and suppliers, you will engage with stakeholders across The National Archives to ensure that we build and improve services that deliver the needs of our business community.

In addition to relationship management, you will manage a team supporting the delivery of IT services through collaboration and engagement, managing our assets and in taking the lead role in the management of change and release of IT services.

This is a great opportunity to take on a portfolio of engagement and communication activities, to meet with our business colleagues and work to improve upon the support we currently offer.  You will play a key role in senior management decision making, delivering the IT Strategy and providing effective and consistent staff, strategic and operational management for the IT Operations department and The National Archives.

As the IT Engagement & Service Manager, working in our IT Operations team, you will be leading a team tasked with business engagement, risk management, change, asset management and project delivery.

The applications deadline is 11:55pm on Sunday 30th April. Full details on the role and how to apply are available here: https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?jcode=1850737

Please contact me via email or phone with any queries.

Kind regards,

Sophie

The National Archives logo

Sophie Adlam | Senior Recruitment Advisor
T: 020 8392 5313 | W: nationalarchives.gov.uk
Twitter: @UkNatArchives
The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- National Archives Disclaimer This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=archives-nra