From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Morwenna Roche
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2023 12:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Book scanner

[EXTERNAL]
Dear Colleagues,

We are looking into replacing our overhead book scanner for staff to use for reprographic requests, it is used for both books and archive material. I wondered if anyone has recently purchased a similar scanner and has any that they would like to recommend.
Many thanks,

Morwenna Roche (she/her)

Assistant Archivist
Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art
16 Bedford Square
London WC1B 3JA

Tel: 0207 580 0311
www.paul-mellon-centre.ac.uk<http://www.paul-mellon-centre.ac.uk/>