The Section for Archives and Museums recently established a blog aimed at those working with mixed collections, across archives, museums, libraries and galleries.

Don’t Box Me In’ is a space to share and engage with our ARA SAM members, and those in the wider community, who care about and for museum and archive mixed collections. We’re particularly interested in sharing practical case studies, and exploring  the challenges and  benefits of interdisciplinary practice.

We will also share SAM activities, like our events and training sessions, campaigns and resources.

We would love to grow user interaction with the Blog and a sense of a community so please do take a look and subscribe to get updates when new content is added.

We are also interested in hearing from anyone who would like to provide a guest post, this could be about your experiences managing mixed collections, or highlighting a successful project.  Please do get in touch ([log in to unmask]) with any ideas you might have.

Best wishes,

ARA Section for Archives & Museums

Twitter: @ARAArchMus
Blog: https://aramuseums.wordpress.com/