Dear All,

Thanks to all of those who attended the User Group Meeting yesterday afternoon. It was a great session with over 60 of you joining from over 30 different organisations.

Our wonderful speakers inspired some great questions and we are sure there will be more discussions to come.

There were a couple of really interesting questions that we didn't have time for so thought we would open these out to the wider group and see if anyone on the mailing list had any insights they wanted to share.

1. In putting your collections online have you noticed, in any of the metrics, that you are reaching a more widespread audience who may not come into the Museum?

2. For anyone with collections online, have you noticed an increase in enquiries in general?

It would be great to have some discussion around these questions (and any others) on the mailing list!

We will be running more User Group events in the future. Whether you attended this time or not we would welcome your feedback and input on this and future events. Please follow this link to complete a short survey: https://form.jotform.com/231164735127352

Best Wishes,
System Simulation

406 Clerkenwell Workshops
27-31 Clerkenwell Close
London
EC1R 0AT

To unsubscribe from the SSLUSERGROUP list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=SSLUSERGROUP&A=1