From: Collaborative Computational Project in Electron cryo-Microscopy <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Tom Burnley - STFC UKRI <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 07 March 2023 14:15
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ccpem] 9th CCP-EM Spring Symposium 25-27th April 2023

Dear all,

Quick reminder that the early bird registration for the CCP-EM Symposium closes this Friday (10th March).  After that the registration fees increase.

Registration link and more conference details here…

https://www.ccpem.ac.uk/training/spring_symposium_2023/spring_symposium_2023.php

Also, we are close to selling out the available accommodation so if you are planning on coming in person please register soon.

Finally, we have a number of bursaries available thanks to our kind sponsors (Quantum Detectors, SPT Labtech & Quantifoil, Evotec and Thermo Fisher Scientific ).  The bursaries can cover accommodation and registration for those who need them to attend in person.  Please submit any bursary requests by Friday 10th March (see registration site for more details).  We will confirm bursary awards next week.

All the best from CCP-EM & DLS BCI