https://services.mbi.ucla.edu/SER/intro.php

Best

J.

--
Dr. math. et dis. nat. Jeroen R. Mesters
https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8532-6699

University of Lübeck
Institute of Biochemistry
https://www.biochem.uni-luebeck.de
phone: +49-451-3101-3105
Ratzeburger Allee 160
23562 Lübeck
Germany
--

Am 08.03.2023 um 12:05 schrieb <VitoCalderone> <[log in to unmask]>:

Dear All,

I remember that 10-15 years ago there was at least one website predicting/suggesting residue mutations potentially able increase crystallizability of a protein.

I recall, for example, http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/Services/SER but it is not working any longer.

Some of the sites I found nowadays predict the ‘chances’ to crystallize a protein but they do not seem to propose any possible mutation.

Is anyone aware of any server that provides info on specific mutations which might lead to better crystallizability?

Best regards

Vito Calderone