You can also use the Command key plus the tilda ~ to toggle through the active windows of a current application (so you need to still be in XQuartz). I’ve found this to be the quickest way to get back to the main Coot window.

Alice

--

Alice Dawson

Structural Biologist

Division of Biological Chemistry and Drug Discovery

University of Dundee

Dow Street

Dundee DD1 5EH