The UniSAFE project is organising the webinarCreate successful awareness-raising campaigns on gender-based violence at your university. It will present a step-by-step guide and two inspiring practices from universities in Europe as part of its toolkit.

The webinar will take place on Tuesday, 28 March, at 11.00-12.30 cet (Brussels time) via zoom and registration is free but mandatory: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0lcuyvrzMiGtfTEwuXvuy9B7iz7VevcQd8

Find more information about the speakers and the agenda of this webinar on our website.

The webinar is open to all, please share with your colleagues - communication officers, gender equality/equality and diversity officers, or any staff interested. After completing the form, you will receive a confirmation email. By clicking on it, you can save it to your calendar.

We remain at your disposal for any questions or/and clarifications and we hope to see you in this webinar.

Kind regards,

Anne

--

Save our inboxes - Read the Email Charter

IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING... - To send a message to all the people currently subscribed to the BAM-GIMSIG list, send your email to [log in to unmask] - To unsubscribe from the BAM-GIMSIG list, go to this link: https://WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BAM-GIMSIG&A=1 - To view the archives of the BAM-GIMSIG list, go to this link: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/BAM-GIMSIG (You may need to log into the website to view some list archives) - To manage your subscriptions and settings by email, go to this link: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/BAM-GIMSIG - To contact the owners of the BAM-GIMSIG list, send an email to [log in to unmask] - For additional help and support, please contact [log in to unmask] (they're brilliant!)