Dear list members,

On behalf of VERBI Software GmbH, we would like to invite you and your entire institution to a highlight in the MAXQDA event calendar - our free, virtual MAXQDA conference MAXDAYS23 on March 22 & 23!<https://hopin.com/events/maxdays23?utm_source=verteiler&utm_campaign=maxdays23>

MAXDAYS is aimed at MAXQDA beginners and advanced users alike. In various Spotlight Sessions participants can learn more about selected features of our software and ask questions to our certified trainers. In addition, they guide you step-by-step through different MAXQDA workflows such as Literature Review, UX Research, or Qualitative Data Analysis.

In four Research Sessions you can get insights into exciting research projects and MAXQDA in practice. We are still looking for young researchers who would like to present their project to a broad audience and provide insight into their way of analyzing research data. Just send a brief description of your project to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>! Among the winners we will award four slots at MAXDAYS, as well as a 2-year license for MAXQDA.

Is this MAXQDA conference of interest to your colleagues or students? If so, feel free to forward this email. Our compact, two-day event may be an ideal opportunity for courses that want to use MAXQDA for their research projects or exchange ideas with other MAXQDA users from around the world. Just register for free at Hopin, the event platform where MAXDAYS23 will be held: https://hopin.com/events/maxdays23?utm_source=verteiler&utm_campaign=maxdays23.

We look forward to welcoming you and your institute on March 22nd and 23rd!

Greetings from Berlin,

Hanna Kaufhold
Hanna Kaufhold -  Community Relations Manager
VERBI Software - Consult - Sozialforschung GmbH
Invalidenstr. 74
10557 Berlin, Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 171 8190 498
www.maxqda.com<http://www.maxqda.com/> / www.maxqda.de<http://www.maxqda.de/>

Register: HRB 78781, AG Berlin Charlottenburg, Germany
USt-Id: DE 813142743 - Geschäftsführung / CEOs: Anne Kuckartz, Isabel Kuckartz