Dear List Participants:

CALL FOR CHAPTERS: A SPRINGER PUBLICATION ON SUSTAINABILITY AND CSR IN THE MEDIA – please feel free to disseminate widely.

Edited by Dr Milan Todorovic and Dr Samuel Idowu
Expressions of interest and abstracts to be sent to me on [log in to unmask]

Sustainability and social responsibility in the media, and of the media

What does it mean when a major media corporation with leverage across all continents states it is [becoming] carbon neutral? Does this statement attest to its values, making it sustainable, environmentally friendly or socially responsible…?

Full text below attached as a pdf document. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Milan Todorovic

Dr Milan Todorovic
Course Leader: Music Business | Senior Lecturer | Creative Industries | GSBL | Author, Rethinking Strategy for Creative Industries: Innovation and InteractionRoutledge2016 | Principal Member, Intelligent Systems Research Centre | Academic Liaison Tutor | Email Hours Mon-Fri 0800-1800 | Responding in 2-3 working days
--
Dr Milan Todorovic
Course Leader: Music Business | Senior Lecturer | Creative Industries | GSBL | Author, Rethinking Strategy for Creative Industries: Innovation and InteractionRoutledge2016 | Principal Member, Intelligent Systems Research Centre | Academic Liaison Tutor | Email Hours Mon-Fri 0800-1800 | Responding in 2-3 working days

London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447 2190 51. Our registered office is at 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB. London Metropolitan University is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011. Its registration number with HMRC is X688.

To unsubscribe from the CRITICAL-MANAGEMENT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=CRITICAL-MANAGEMENT&A=1