18 Business School PhD Bursaries
Closing date: 31st March – Noon UK Time

The University of Bristol Business School is offering 18 bursaries<https://www.bristol.ac.uk/business-school/phd-programmes/phd-funding/> of £18,000 to be awarded to successful PhD students.

The School<https://www.bristol.ac.uk/business-school/research/> has a strong track record in research that impacts our world. 88% of our Business and Management research is rated as “world-leading” or “internationally excellent” and we are based at a top 5 UK University for research (REF 2021). The school’s research is grounded in social sciences and focuses on topics such as sustainability, digitalisation and work futures as well as more traditional accounting, finance and business and management disciplines. Find out more about our research groups<https://www.bristol.ac.uk/business-school/research/research-groups/>.

University of Bristol Business School PhD Scholarships include home or overseas tuition fees for four years (full-time), depending on satisfactory progress. Each student will receive  a stipend of £18,000 per annum and £2,000 over the four-year period in research training and support grant for associated research costs. PhD students with a School Scholarship will also receive a teaching contract, the payment for which is in addition to the bursary.

If your proposal is on topics of political economy, gender, labour, migration and you wish to focus on Central and Eastern Europe and/or China, please get in touch with me (Greg Schwartz<https://research-information.bris.ac.uk/en/persons/gregory-schwartz>) and/or my colleague Rutvica Andrijašević<https://research-information.bris.ac.uk/en/persons/rutvica-andrijasevic>.

For further information about the PhD bursaries please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.