Hello

We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Officer (Engagement) to join us at the University of Birmingham!

The post will be working with the Centre for Systems Modelling and Quantitative Biomedicine. This is an interdisciplinary research centre that applies mathematical and computational approaches to health and medicine challenges.

We are looking for someone passionate about public engagement and creating inclusive opportunities for diverse groups to engage with STEM research, particularly at the intersection of computing, digital skills and health. Many of the activities will target young people aged 11-16. A background in mathematics or computing is not necessary, but the postholder will need excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills to motivate and enthuse project collaborators and partners.

Full time starting salary is normally in the range £28,762 to £31,411 with potential progression once in post to £35,333 (Grade 6)

Full Time, Fixed Term contract up to October 2025

Closing date: 5th February 2023

Further details and more information:

https://edzz.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_6001/job/1078/?utm_medium=jobshare

This will be great opportunity for someone to join a really supportive team. Happy to respond to informal queries!

Best wishes

Caroline

To unsubscribe from the PECS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=PECS&A=1