Subject: [PSCI-COM] Online training: "Public engagement for data science and AI research"
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 11:03:09 +0000
From: Edwin Colyer <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi everyone, happy new year!

With apologies for cross posting

I’ve just launched dates (1, 8, 15 March 2023; 12.30-2pm) for our 3-part online introductory training course “Public engagement for data science and AI research”. It’s based on the highly influential programme we developed and delivered for the Alan Turing Institute in 2022, now refreshed and updated for 2023.

Ideal for academics working in AI or data science. We aim to give researchers confidence to get “out and about” – there’s a real imperative they integrate diverse groups and communities into their research processes, not least to help manage ethical risks and mitigate unconsidered outcomes from research.

The Eventbrite listing (is to purchase individual access. If you’d like us to deliver something bespoke for your institution, please contact me directly ([log in to unmask]).

Course collection URL: https://www.eventbrite.com/cc/public-engagement-for-data-science-and-ai-research-238799. Worth a click, if only to enjoy the Lego photos 😊

Edwin

www.scientiascripta.co.uk

Create ¦ Engage ¦ Transform

This email may arrive out of normal office hours. Please reply at your convenience!

To unsubscribe from the PECS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=PECS&A=1