From: Laura Orton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, 24 November 2022 at 15:22
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: November 2022 Minutes and Doodle Poll for next meeting
Hello all,

It was lovely meeting some of you this week. For those who weren’t in attendance, I am Laura, Kristina’s PhD student and research assistant. I have taken over from Alison as the groups minute taker, as Alison is sadly leaving UoW in January. I believe I have a hard job following her class act.

Please find attached the minutes from Tuesdays meeting.

Our next meeting will be in the week commencing 30th January 2023. Please complete this doodle poll at your earliest convenience so we can find the most suitable time for this.
https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dP7Em9yb

Thank you,

Laura

[signature_1165298025]
     Laura Orton
     Graduate Research Assistant (design)
     PhD Student (graphic design)
     www.lauraorton.com<http://www.lauraorton.com>
     07739964300
     Studio space G.09
     70 Oxford Road

I typically work outside of 09:00-17:00 by personal preference. If you receive an email from me at a late hour, please do not feel you have to respond outside of core hours.
"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "