** Apologies for Cross Posting **

Dear all,

You are invited to the free UKSG Further Education webinar: "Effectively Embedding Blended Learning”|  https://bit.ly/3BHQ8DK

REGISTER HERE

Date: Friday 10 February 2023

Time: 13.00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

Duration: 60-75 minutes including Q&A

Speaker:

Overview:

This session will share experiences of how Heart of Worcestershire College introduced an institution-wide blended learning strategy over 10 years ago and has since incepted the National Blended Learning Consortium of over 160 member colleges. The session will also focus on how further education institutions can expand blended learning and the options available for extending this type of learning to become an integral part of the curriculum using the HoW College Elements blended learning programme as an example which has been designed to develop 21st century skills of learners through a blended modality.

REGISTER HERE

General information:

This is a free webinar and open to all – Please note that advance registration is required. If you are interested, but unable to join the live event, please register anyway as a recording will be made available to all who register. If you have accessibility needs, please feel free to contact me on [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your attention. I hope you can join us.

Samira Koelle | Webinar Support Executive, UKSG | [log in to unmask]

UKSG Website: www.uksg.org Follow us: @UKSG

To unsubscribe from the LIS-UKEIG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=LIS-UKEIG&A=1