The Institute of Classical Studies (ICS) is the UK’s national centre for the promotion and facilitation of research in Classics and related disciplines. The Institute runs an extensive Events programme throughout the academic year, comprising seminars, guest lectures and conferences with distinguished speakers drawn from throughout the UK and around the world.

We are pleased to confirm our schedule of seminars and special events for Spring 2023. You can download the programmes for the Institute’s regular seminar and lecture series here: https://ics.sas.ac.uk/events/seminar-and-lecture-programmes

Please be aware that booking is essential for online events and strongly recommended for all others. To book your place onto one of our events, please search for the specific listing here: https://ics.sas.ac.uk/search-events

We look forward to welcoming many of you at the ICS soon!

With best wishes,

Annie Sherratt

Academic Partnerships and Projects Officer
The Institute of Classical Studies
The School of Advanced Study