Dear List Member,

We have now confirmed new Winter/Spring 2023 dates and topics for our popular webinar series and registration remains free of charge. See below for an overview of the sessions or view our event website for more details.

The Regions Cities Industry Webinar Series presents acclaimed experts in the field of regional studies, science and policy.

Forthcoming sessions:

More information on the Regions Cities Industry Webinar Series can be found here.

All webinars are free and open to attend for all. A recording of each session will be made available to RSA Members on the RSA Lounge.

We look forward to welcoming you to one of our webinars and please share this invitation with interested colleagues.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best wishes,

Lesa

Lesa Reynolds
Project Manager – Events, Funding & Awards

Regional Studies Association

Sussex Innovation Centre| Falmer Brighton BN1 9SB|United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1273 099 622

Company No 4116288|Charity No 1084165

Follow us on        Image result for mailing list icon"

To unsubscribe from the GEOGREL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=GEOGREL&A=1