Hello,

I received a similar email from the same email address yesterday indicating my removal from the list. The reason was too many “repeated delivery error reports“. Nonetheless your email came through but do not know which ones I miss.

Best,

Yasemin

--
Dr. Nur Yasemin Ural
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin | Postdoctoral Researcher

Universität Leipzig
KFG "Multiple Secularities - Beyond the West, Beyond Modernities"

Nikolaistr. 8-10 | D-04109 Leipzig

Tel +49 (0) 341 9737773