This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Hi all,

We have six display cases that we no longer need, free to collect if anyone can use them, see attached pics. They’re wall mounted, fabric covered wooden backboard with an acrylic panel to the front that screws on and off. They measure 79.5x180cm.

We usually attach foamboard panels to the backing with Velcro, but we’ve also used pins to secure garment hangers to display items flat against the back.

They’d need to be collected from Leeds by 5pm on Weds 14th (we’re open Monday to Friday).

Thanks,

Katie

Katie Cameron

Archive & Outreach Officer

M&S Company Archive

E: [log in to unmask]

T: 020 3884 6458

M&S Company Archive, Michael Marks Building, Clarendon Road, Leeds LS2 9LP

Website: marksintime.marksandspencer.com

Twitter/Insta: @mandsheritage

Please note, my working days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday

Marks and Spencer
Unless otherwise stated:
Marks and Spencer plc
Registered Office:
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
London
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

www.marksandspencer.com

This e-mail is confidential. If you received it by mistake, please let us know and then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on it, as this is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin   Pinterest   Youtube   Instagram
The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST